The Endowment

This week I got endowed in the Missouri St Louis Temple! On Thursday September 17th, at 5:30 pm my dad, my grandfather, and my younger brother picked me up and we went to eat dinner. At 7 pm we went to the temple, where I entered and experienced one of the best spiritual experiences of my life! 

Heavenly Father is aware of you and me. The experience I had in the temple changed my life.

I was able to experience the blessings of the temple with my wonderful father and grandfather (my mother was too ill to come 😢) but I could feel her presence there. 

The temple is a special place, where I have had some amazing experiences. I got sealed to my brother Henry in 2016 in the Payson Utah temple.

I love my family, and am glad we are an eternal family, and will be together after this life. 

Mom, Dad, Emma, Pete, Henry: I love you. More than you could possibly imagine. I'm glad the gospel of Jesus Christ is real. 
Stay tuned for more of my adventures! 

Love, 

Elder Swenson

Comments